I just upgraded my desktop graphics card to a XFX Radeon 570. Now when I play games I am getting a buzzing sound that varies in intensity with the level of the graphic settings. Louder if graphics is set to high, quieter if set to low. I am using the motherboard audio chipset (Realtec).
- Both computer and speakers are plugged into a grounded outlet. The speaker transformer does not have a ground plug.
- Before the upgrade, I did not have an issue.
- The buzzing does not occur if I am not playing games. YouTube videos are fine.
- Speakers are plugged into the motherboard.
- How can I fix this? Will buying a low end sound card fix this. I am only interested in stereo sound. A high end 7.1 sound cord would be overkill.
- Is the graphics card defective?