C code to implement "Clear To Send" and "Request To Send" commands in VBA- Adhoc Networks

anushbaskaran

Estimable
Apr 22, 2015
I need to send a request to the destination node before the source node sends the data packet. How to I write a C code to implement this?

Also I need to write a C code for the destination node to send a "clear to send" to the source node before I am finally allowed to send the data.

Solution
You are mixing like four technologies into single question, and it is not clear what you want.

- "Clear to send" and "Request to send" are signals used in RS232 connections. How are your "nodes" connected?

- "VBA" stands for "Visual Basic for Applications", and is a scripting language developed by Microsoft to automate its Office products - Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Access.

- "Adhoc Network" is a Wireless network created between two computers where a WiFi router / access point is not available

So - try again to specify your problem:
- what these nodes are
- how they are connected
- what communication protocol is used over this connection

"C" code (if needed) will be last of your worries
You are mixing like four technologies into single question, and it is not clear what you want.

- "Clear to send" and "Request to send" are signals used in RS232 connections. How are your "nodes" connected?

- "VBA" stands for "Visual Basic for Applications", and is a scripting language developed by Microsoft to automate its Office products - Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Access.

- "Adhoc Network" is a Wireless network created between two computers where a WiFi router / access point is not available

So - try again to specify your problem:
- what these nodes are
- how they are connected
- what communication protocol is used over this connection

"C" code (if needed) will be last of your worries

Solution