Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - First Screens and Story Details

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zombie615

Estimable
Feb 9, 2014
Oh look it's ripping that spine thing from Dead Space and the tech from Titanfall. Imagine that.... what a piece of crap. Call of Duty 4 was the last COD that was worth a playthrough.

nitrium

Distinguished
Jul 27, 2009
Doubtless another copy pasta. Is anyone HERE still pumped about this franchise? Obviously the masses still into the hype if you look at Ghosts sales figures.

Teeroy32

Distinguished
May 23, 2011
I'm looking forward to this. I just finished Ghosts, I can't believe I waited this long to play it. Every time some one said the new COD was crap I've ignored it till it was cheap to buy. Never again am I going to deprive my self of a game because of what every one else said.

Immaculate

Honorable
Mar 26, 2013
@24oz. I've been telling my friends I want a WW2 or Vietnam Battlefield game. Yea BFBC2 had the Vietnam DLC but I would love to see a full game on it.

razor512

Distinguished
Jun 16, 2007
Hopefully it has a good single player campaign. I hate COD multiplayer, but enjoy the single player experience. multiplayer is no fun if you constantly die without getting many kills, and since I do not have the time to constantly play one game to get really good (used to in the past), this style of multiplayer does not work for me. So hopefully they make a good single player campaign.

atavax

Distinguished
Jan 6, 2012
I want a wizard FPS. Magicka the shooter. WW2, Modern day, and futuristic shooters have all been done to death. I want a Fantasy FPS!

firefoxx04

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2009
Ghost was a joke. It taxed my PC harder than it needed for the crap graphics it had. It was fun to play the campaign for start to finish but thats it. They need to pull something good out of their sleeve to impress me and im sure im not the only one.

thundervore

Distinguished
Dec 13, 2011
After the First Modern Warfare COD lost its pleasures. I was trying to play Ghosts and didn't even make it 50% of the game in campaign mode.

Dmitriy Kuzmich

Honorable
Jun 6, 2013
Many of you guys seems to be putting this game down already. The basis of the game (run/kill/perks) are the same. Theres constantly new weapons, maps, modes things to do. Yes graphics aren't the best and ghosts PC port was terrible but don't put this game down just yet.

BranFlake5

Honorable
Jul 9, 2013
The multiplayer [Casual] FPS is dying. Battlefield games can't get their damn latency and code right, COD games look like shit, run horrible and have terrible stories. Counterstrike does more and it does it better for 1/4 or even 1/20 the cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.