Question Camera not working in apps Xiaomi Mi Note 10/ Mi CC9 Pro

chamkeyd

Commendable
Dec 26, 2018
Hi Guys

The actual camera app on my phone works when I open it but when switching to the front camera it pauses for 10-20 seconds then it switches... but only if I leave it completely still. If I try picking it up after it's already switched then the image on the screen pauses in the place that it was at when I picked up the phone.

If I use an App to open the camera, like WhatsApp, then it freezes the camera controls for the app, I can still browse the gallery on Whatsapp to be able to upload a photo but non of the camera controls work. If I receive a video call then the screen is black on my side. When I end the call, the entire app freezes and I have to restart it. Also, if I start up the regular camera app on my phone after the app (WhatsApp, Snapchat, TikTok etc.) freezes then it (the regular camera app) tells me that I can't connect to camera and makes me wait 5 seconds before closing down on its own. After that if I close down the camera app and restart it, the camera app works again, although with the same limitations as listed in the previous paragraph.

I've already tried clearing the cache as so many people have suggested and that doesn't work even after a restart.

Can anyone explain to me what's going on because it's not like the camera isn't working at all which is why it's so confusing.

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Android Smartphones 0
L Android Smartphones 0
ThermalWorld_Michael Android Smartphones 0
ThermalWorld_Michael Android Smartphones 0
Z Android Smartphones 1
Q Android Smartphones 0
B Android Smartphones 4
C Android Smartphones 1
P Android Smartphones 2
R Android Smartphones 3