Can a 50" lg plasma TV be fixed?i have sound but no picture

yatys93

Honorable
Jun 3, 2014
check for warranties, you may be able to send it back to lg and get it repaired or replaced, if it doesn't have a warranty, then it depends why you don't have a picture, there are a few reasons, some easier to fix than others

yatys93

Honorable
Jun 3, 2014
check for warranties, you may be able to send it back to lg and get it repaired or replaced, if it doesn't have a warranty, then it depends why you don't have a picture, there are a few reasons, some easier to fix than others

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Streaming Video & TVs 2
M Streaming Video & TVs 4
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
R Streaming Video & TVs 1
N Streaming Video & TVs 1
E Streaming Video & TVs 2
L Streaming Video & TVs 1
K Streaming Video & TVs 2
W Streaming Video & TVs 2
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
T Streaming Video & TVs 2
D Streaming Video & TVs 2
C Streaming Video & TVs 2
D Streaming Video & TVs 1
L Streaming Video & TVs 1
M Streaming Video & TVs 2
L Streaming Video & TVs 2
J Streaming Video & TVs 2
G Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 2
Similar threads
Question Panasonic 2007 plasma connecting to firestick
Plasma to ROKU
Solved! How much is a 50” Zenith plasma worth
Solved! How to connect Yamaha rx-v367 receiver to lg 55" plasma tv 50pj350
Solved! Can I use RGB input to supply LG TV led plasma a comcast
Solved! plasma tv was stored on its side now it doesnt have full view on screen.. how can it be repaired?
Solved! I have a 50-inch plasma LG but when I plug Sky box in the sound plays on every other channel can you tell me why or is it the
Solved! I recently bought a lg plasma tv from a friend, it did not come with a remote and will not set up any channels. I do not have
One vertical line in center of my LG plasma tv. What would cause this and how can it be fix (at home preferably, if not cost a
how to repair vertical black lines fixed in the middle of lg plasma screen
I have big crack in Panasonic 65 in plasma tv from something being thrown at it can it be fixed
samsung plasma ps50b450b1 tv fix
How much will it cost to get black lines fixed in the middle of the plasma screen ?
how do I fix my lg plasma it got green blurs across the center of the screen
need help with fixing 50' samsung Plasma TV
42" samsung plasma with broken screen it does not turn on, can it be fix?
My Panasonic 42" plasma, px77u, suddenly turned off and won't turn on. It's 8 years old - worth fixing?
my Samsung plasma tv has a small spider crack n the screen and has no pic but can still hear it how can I fix it
fix a plasma t.v. that has a green picture
How do I fix my Panasonic 50 inch plasma tv? It has 4 horizontal lines that disrupt the picture on the bottom half of the tv

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS