Can anybody reccomend a video camera?

grundles

Estimable
Feb 24, 2015
Can anybody recommend a video camera that is 1080p minimum, has a display screen that can spin 360 degrees and has an external microphone input? I want to use it to make YouTube videos at a decent quality. My budget is £250. Thanks for reading :)

Solution

I never said a Canon was not available. I said I could not find one that meets the OPs requirements in the price range that was stated.
Canon offers two in that price range that have an external microphone input. In all fairness I only searched one site and did look at the offerings from Sony and Panasonic in that price range but did not see one that has a microphone input.

Canon 32GB VIXIA HF R62 Full HD Camcorder
Canon VIXIA HF R700 Full HD Camcorder

grundles

Estimable
Feb 24, 2015
Canon offers two in that price range that have an external microphone input. In all fairness I only searched one site and did look at the offerings from Sony and Panasonic in that price range but did not see one that has a microphone input.

Canon 32GB VIXIA HF R62 Full HD Camcorder
Canon VIXIA HF R700 Full HD Camcorder

Thanks for taking a look for me. But unfortunately neither of them two cameras are available for purchase in the UK. I can't find anything in the UK that fits my requirements and budget.

fcnealvillangca

Estimable
May 11, 2015

it is impossible. a country without a canon camera? go to any canon store and make an order?

I never said a Canon was not available. I said I could not find one that meets the OPs requirements in the price range that was stated.

Solution