Can' connect toshiba to panasonic TV

Jun 27, 2018
Hey
I have been browsing the forums for ages and tried everything but nothing seems to work to display my pc on TV.
Facts:
-Plugging toshiba through hdmi on a LG TV, instantly displays the image

-Plugging a compaq laptop (win.8) with hdmi to panasonic TV instantly displays the image

-Plugging toshiba to panasonic with hdmi: nothing happens (tried drivers, project image, change hdmi ports, change resolution,...)

All tests with the same hdmi cable

Help please im going mad

Jun 27, 2018

Oh yeah forgot to mention that I also tried that

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
prodbyzy Laptop Tech Support 0
T Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 0
G Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 5
W Laptop Tech Support 3
S Laptop Tech Support 1
U Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1
E Laptop Tech Support 2
V Laptop Tech Support 3
P Laptop Tech Support 1
G Laptop Tech Support 2
D Laptop Tech Support 2
O Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 2
B Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 1
Similar threads
Question How do I connect an external monitor to my Toshiba Satellite on Windows 7?
Question Toshiba Laptop charger connects and disconnects
Question Toshiba Satellite Radius 12 P25W - C2300 - 4K constant freezeing / reboot when connected to AC
Solved! My toshiba S70 will operate when only the AC charger is connected but when I install new battery the laptop will not come on
Solved! Toshiba Satellite C875 won't connect to internet
Solved! Toshiba notebook, with random freezing problem if connected to power source
laptop not working with presence battery if too connected to power supply . (toshiba)
My Toshiba Laptop connects to my tv for a few seconds then shuts back off
I worked on my laptop and then it suddenly got off without any warning.now it do not power on.when i connect into charger only
No Wireless connectivity on Toshiba Satelitte
Toshiba satellite C55 a won't connect with Wi-Fi at home but will work at Starbucks. Security ID is correct went through all t
Toshiba laptop. Won't connect to internet
replace toshiba laptop DVD with HDMI connection
HELP! Upgraded laptops wireless card. Only showing a wired connection available.
Lenovo Y700-15ISK Phantom Disks when connecting SSD to M.2 slot.
How do i get my toshiba laptop out of safe mode and recover wifi with no disc
How to connect a laptop tat uses wifi & screen is busted...too old Toshiba Armada window laptop that is dial up only? Got vga
Factory reset a Toshiba satellite a105
Toshiba Satellite C660 network and internet connection setup after rebooting - issues
Toshiba Satellite Laptop has broken screen (no visual) and won’t connect to external monitor

ASK THE COMMUNITY