Can I add an optical digital input to my old stereo ? The cd changer that originally came with system came equipped with an ou

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Audio 2
J Audio 1
M Audio 1
P Audio 1
Q Audio 1
P Audio 3
K Audio 1
V Audio 6
S Audio 1
C Audio 4
R Audio 10
G Audio 9
K Audio 1
J Audio 1
T Audio 1
A Audio 40
S Audio 14
P Audio 1
M Audio 1
rhydiansmith Audio 1
Similar threads
Question Samsung TV optical digital audio to analog Technics receiver
Question Digital audio out (optical)
Solved! I plugged in my sound at via digital optical cable and when I select digital on the sound at it makes a loud noise
optical digital in
Question sony dvdhome theatre system Davdx375 no digital optical , sony tv kdl60ex645 no arce hooked to cable box no sound through spea
i have a PC with SPDIF sound card and a music system with digital/optical out and aux in and out.is there any way to connect t
Solved! Help, please!Purchasing PS4 for grandson. Choices: with or w/o USB port, digital output, HDMI,optical port, Bluetooth enabled?
Digital Optical Cable to USB?
How what optical cable to connect to a digital LG TV (no 3.5mm capability) to my Beats Studio headset? I purchased Aluratech a
Connecting digital audio of PC to soundbar from HDMI output to Optical input
Optical audio output to Digital USB input?
Optical Digital Audio out to 3.5mm input cable?
Can I convert Optical Digital Out to a USB input?
Merging 2 digital Optical inputs into one digital optical output.
how to connect analog audio input to stereo amplifier to optical output of Panasonic TC-L32C12 TV?
How do I connect my new LG TV to my old Technics stereo? The TV has optical digital audio out and the stereo has RCA input.
I need a way convert my digital (optical) audio output into Aux (input to home theater.)
How to switch to Optical Input AV 235
3.5mm Aux OUTput to either optical or digital coaxial INput
Digital Optical Audio on Epox: Input or Output

ASK THE COMMUNITY