Can i change my GPU from AMD to NVDIA,

Arjun_20

Commendable
Sep 7, 2016
Can i change my GPU from AMD to NVDIA in my laptop, my laptop is G510 of Lenovo and i am currently using AMD r7 m265 i want to migrate my GPU to nvdia, is posible?

Solution
there are some obscure ways of doing it, but its neither worth the effort or money that u r going to spend on it...better to buy a new laptop...
point is, most laptop gpus are embedded in motherboard and hence its not as easy as u do on a desktop...

Hellfire13

Respectable
Apr 20, 2016
there are some obscure ways of doing it, but its neither worth the effort or money that u r going to spend on it...better to buy a new laptop...
point is, most laptop gpus are embedded in motherboard and hence its not as easy as u do on a desktop...

Solution

Arjun_20

Commendable
Sep 7, 2016

i think its better to buy new computer

GAMING PC ASSEMBLED i7 6700K 32GB RAM 256 SSD 2TB HDD 4GB DDR5 GV-N960G1 WIN 7 PRO

Features:

Processor: Intel Core i7 6700K 4 GHz SIXTH GENERATION PROCESSSOR

Outstanding levels of performance and flexibility providing blazing-fast computing performance for the most demanding users

Built for Enthusiasts

Multi-tasking performance with up to 8 threads to rock the latest games and rip through multimedia creation

Robust Overclocking Capabilities

Graphics: 4GB DDR5 VGA GV-N960 G1 GAMING GIGABYTE Graphics

.G1 GAMING Graphics Cards are forged with only the top-notch GPU via the very own GPU Gauntlet and Ultra Durable VGA components to ensure highest performance without compromising system reliability. Combined with the WINDFORCE cooling system and ultra HD support, gamers can immerse themselves in the most enriched gaming environment than ever before.

Memory (RAM): 32 GB HyperX 1600Mhz DDR4 Memory

Storage: 256 GB TRANSCEND SSD 2TB HDD SEAGATE

Power Supply: GIGABYTE 650W

A combination of Speed and Capacity is achieved by the performance of the Solid State Drive and the generous capacity of the Hard Disk Drive.

MOTHERBOARD: GIGABYTE GA-Z170X GAMING 3

i this okay?

Arjun_20

Commendable
Sep 7, 2016