Can I connect my fire stick to my Samsung HT-H6500WN Home Theater System

What make and model DVD player?
Most do not have HDMI input (only output) but there are exceptions (Oppo for instance).
If yours does then you can connect a Firestick. In fact Oppo expects you to as they no longer have an streaming apps on their newest player.

What make and model DVD player?
Most do not have HDMI input (only output) but there are exceptions (Oppo for instance).
If yours does then you can connect a Firestick. In fact Oppo expects you to as they no longer have an streaming apps on their newest player.

Rannee

Prominent
Apr 21, 2017
If you buy a Bluetooth receiver about £13 for the likes of a car but plug it into the TV /Amp auxiliary audio input then find it from Bluetooth search on fire tv VOILA... Needs a USB power to the device . Works a dream when HDMI does not pass the sound.
Ron.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Streaming Video & TVs 1
faundoo Streaming Video & TVs 0
xxnikki Streaming Video & TVs 2
S Streaming Video & TVs 0
N Streaming Video & TVs 2
T Streaming Video & TVs 0
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
L Streaming Video & TVs 1
B Streaming Video & TVs 1
R Streaming Video & TVs 0
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
L Streaming Video & TVs 3
R Streaming Video & TVs 4
M Streaming Video & TVs 2
B Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 3
D Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
Similar threads
Question How to connect a TV without an HDMI arc to a DOLBY certified soundbar
Question Can I connect the outputs of two HDMI switches together to make a matrix?
Question Trying to connect laptop to tv via hdmi to usb converter.
Question Connecting a dvb-c receiver to a projector
Question I replaced a cracked coaxial wall plate now my modem won't connect to ISP.
Question Hitachi tv connecting to Panasonic soundbar and Virgin Remote
Question How to Connect my Wii to Samsung TV?
My router went bad and I had to get a new one now my fire stick is saying I’m not connected to the Internet but I am how can
Last person using tv in motel, connected a fire stick for gaming. Now the universal remote doesn’t work properly - how to f
How to Connect Bluetooth Headphones to the Amazon Fire Stick
Solved! Adaptor for connecting a roku stick to a dvd player.
How can I connect my fire tv stick to my samsung home theater system and my samsung tv. The home theater system has 1 HDMI por
how can I connect my usb memory stick to my tv with HDMI port only?
connect roku stick to Vizio which is connected to cable, using the only HDMI port
I have Samsung model number PN51D450A2DXZA Cable Box and Router and Bose V25 how do I connect amazon fire stick
Plasma TV connect a fire stick
TV is 8 years old and has USB ports. How can I connect Roku streaming stick to the tv?
optoma projector with no cdmi port and non hdmi receiver how do I connect amazon stick
Fire stick connection to AVR
I need to connect roko stick but don't have enoughports

ASK THE COMMUNITY