can i connect my old stereo to my pc it dont have a audio input

username90909090

Estimable
Feb 18, 2015
i just bought a home stereo system and i cannot connect it to my laptop or any other thing like that because it dont have a audio input is there some adapter i can get to make it run the audio from my laptop

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
W Streaming Video & TVs 4
R Streaming Video & TVs 1
T Streaming Video & TVs 1
K Streaming Video & TVs 3
B Streaming Video & TVs 5
R Streaming Video & TVs 2
R Streaming Video & TVs 3
A Streaming Video & TVs 3
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
L Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
K Streaming Video & TVs 1
B Streaming Video & TVs 3
M Streaming Video & TVs 5
T Streaming Video & TVs 2
T Streaming Video & TVs 4
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
G Streaming Video & TVs 1
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
Similar threads
I have a zidoo H6 pro connected to a denon AVR 2400H with hdmi cable but the avr is only getting stereo output from the zidoo
How to connect Samsung optical audio out to Realistic digital synthezised stereo amplifier with RCA jacks right and left lmpu
is there such a thing as hdmi converters to connect "smart" technology to old technics stereo receivers
Connect a new Sony Bravia tv to old stereo Pioneer 251R receiver with tape and cd. . I also have Bose speakers a Roku and hdm
My New LG TV 55uj62 will not connect to my old Technics SA EX400 stereo
Connecting old stereo to TV and Soundtouch devices
I have connected a cable with 3.5 jack and external speakers with a stereo straight connector. I connected the projector to my
Connecting Other Devices to TV with sound from Stereo System
I have an LG smart Tv and i have connected a stereo through usb but it is not working
My LED TV has Audio Digital Out and my sony stereo system has CD Optical out. What cables do i need to connect them for enhan
How can i connect my aux iphone 7 cable into my LG stereo ? I'm having so much trouble.
How can i connect phillips stereo with speakers that has red white and yellow cords to my samsung blu ray player.
I have a Samsung theater but my LG TV does not have the optical input for the stereo is there a way that I can connect to with
How do I connect my LED TV to my home receiver to play TV audio through my stereo receiver?
How to connect old sony stereo to new LG tv
Connect Bose thru older stereo to new Sony Bravia
How to connect Samsung 48" J5500 tv to Panasonic stereo system
how to connect stereo receiver to internet radio, i.e. Accuradio, wired or wireless?
How to connect RCA audio output on a Panasonic TV to my old stereo
How do I connect a projector through HDMI and over ride the default to play the audio portion through a stereo receiver?

ASK THE COMMUNITY