can i get an iphone 6 (not plus) without bending?

Solution
OK, you shouldn't have a problem as you won't be applying great bending pressure to the phone. If you wear tight jeans, though, be careful. Another tip is to BUY A CASE!!! You'll be reducing the chances of your phone being bent GREATLY.

zeyuanfu

Estimable
Jun 19, 2014
The iPhone 6 will also bend as it uses the same construction material as the 6 Plus, but it'll be a bit more difficult to bend as it's smaller. The 6 Plus is biggers, so more force is exerted upon it.

zeyads3

Honorable
Feb 8, 2013

so should i go ahead to buy it? or it'll bend in my pocket or only bends when i force it?

zeyuanfu

Estimable
Jun 19, 2014
if you put in your back pocket (where your behind is), you have great chances of bending it as the 6 and 6 Plus are made of super light aluminum, if I'm not mistaken. If you put it in your front pocket, you should be fine.
Actually, if you're not an iOS fan, a Samsung Galaxy S5 would be pretty nice.

zeyads3

Honorable
Feb 8, 2013

i use front pocket and naah im into ios

zeyuanfu

Estimable
Jun 19, 2014
OK, you shouldn't have a problem as you won't be applying great bending pressure to the phone. If you wear tight jeans, though, be careful. Another tip is to BUY A CASE!!! You'll be reducing the chances of your phone being bent GREATLY.

Solution

zeyads3

Honorable
Feb 8, 2013

ty bro.. picking you best solution if there's no somebody else

zeyuanfu

Estimable
Jun 19, 2014

If your sister puts it in the front pocket, not much pressure is exerted upon it, so it shouldn't bend...

zeyuanfu

Estimable
Jun 19, 2014

No problem. Android phones will probably follow suit after a few years:)

It shouldn't. I haven't noticed any weaknesses in the phone.

nick779

Honorable
Apr 23, 2012
You worry over nothing, the iphone 6 has the same pressure tolerance as the HTC one M8 . You would literally have to wear skin tight pants that would put over 80 pounds of pressure on the edges of the phone for it to bend

zeyuanfu

Estimable
Jun 19, 2014
Umm, regular people who wear jeans who put the phone in the back pocket has seen it bend...
The iPhone 6 and 6 Plus uses superlight aluminum or something like that, as I said already.

nick779

Honorable
Apr 23, 2012

Devices shouldnt be in your back pocket.....

Granted, a handful of devices are more resilient than a 6, but they arent made to have that much pressure put on them.

If you want to put it in your back pocket, then get a different phone.

shabbirbhimani

Estimable
Dec 14, 2014
No the iPhone 6 can also bend and it can bend very easily in your jeans pocket. I have my iPhone 6 bend and Apple says it was because of pressure and so is not under warranty to replace.

Don't get one if you think you cannot keep it vertically in your jeans pocket. I have shared how you should be keeping your iPhone in your jeans pocket here - http://imtips.co/bendgate.html