Can I get laptop serial number from te seller

Solution
Maybe.... did you happen to have them do any additional servicing for you?
For instance, my former employer, Staples, sells computer setups - and if you did so, you would have been entered into their ticketing system and from there they would have logged the serial number. If they were doing it proper anyway.

Just one other vector that might be worth exploring. If you've ordered services on purchase from the people you bought it from, they may have a record of the ticket in their system. However, my experience in NA at least has generally been that unless it's a store specifically oriented toward parts sales like a Fry's, or Memory Express, or NCIX, it would not have any record of the serial number of the sold unit.

canadianvice

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2012
Maybe.... did you happen to have them do any additional servicing for you?
For instance, my former employer, Staples, sells computer setups - and if you did so, you would have been entered into their ticketing system and from there they would have logged the serial number. If they were doing it proper anyway.

Just one other vector that might be worth exploring. If you've ordered services on purchase from the people you bought it from, they may have a record of the ticket in their system. However, my experience in NA at least has generally been that unless it's a store specifically oriented toward parts sales like a Fry's, or Memory Express, or NCIX, it would not have any record of the serial number of the sold unit.

Solution