Can I hook a tv ps4 and home theatre system using using a 4 way HDMI splitter and still get audio from surround sound

Aug 7, 2018
Can I use a 4 way HDMI splitter for ps4 slim and my surround system to get the audio to work for the ps4 slim plus video too

Solution
Is the 4 way HDMI splitter an HDMI input selector that you used to expand the number of HDMI inputs?
The usual hookup would be to connect all your sources to the TV and the TV audio out would connect to the HTS. The selector wouldn't affect that at all.
If the TV doesn't have an audio output then an HDMI input selector with audio extraction would provide that output for the sources connected to it.
Is the 4 way HDMI splitter an HDMI input selector that you used to expand the number of HDMI inputs?
The usual hookup would be to connect all your sources to the TV and the TV audio out would connect to the HTS. The selector wouldn't affect that at all.
If the TV doesn't have an audio output then an HDMI input selector with audio extraction would provide that output for the sources connected to it.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS