can i play gta 5 in 4gb ram cor i5 7400 CPU 3.00GHz plz anwser me fast

Solution
PLAYABLE AT 720p NORMAL SETTINGS.

The i5 7400 is highly enough.

But, what about the GPU, which is the main in deciding gaming? I expect you do not have as separate GPU as you haven't mentioned it, so given that you rely on on-board graphics, YOU CAN PLAY IT! At an okay-ish 720p Normal settings, 24 frames/second.

RAM of 4GB is a pain given that some of RAM as used Video RAM (if you do not have a separate graphics card), the system will lag a bit, just don't multitask and play GTA 5, close apps before playing.
If you have a card, 4GB RAM would not be that big of an issue.

I play it at 30fps, on GT 710(which is worse than on-board on yours) and i3-4350T, 4GB RAM.

parama3500

Prominent
Sep 23, 2017
PLAYABLE AT 720p NORMAL SETTINGS.

The i5 7400 is highly enough.

But, what about the GPU, which is the main in deciding gaming? I expect you do not have as separate GPU as you haven't mentioned it, so given that you rely on on-board graphics, YOU CAN PLAY IT! At an okay-ish 720p Normal settings, 24 frames/second.

RAM of 4GB is a pain given that some of RAM as used Video RAM (if you do not have a separate graphics card), the system will lag a bit, just don't multitask and play GTA 5, close apps before playing.
If you have a card, 4GB RAM would not be that big of an issue.

I play it at 30fps, on GT 710(which is worse than on-board on yours) and i3-4350T, 4GB RAM.

Solution