Can I play music and stuff through all 5 of my speakers?

hazardgaminguy

Prominent
Aug 19, 2017
Basically what I want is to listen to music or watch movies and stuff with my 5.1 speaker setup but I want the sound to come through all 5 of my speakers (and the sub). I don't want to play it in surround sound, I just want to duplicate the sound to all 5 of my speakers so it comes out them all at the same time. I don't want to compromise on sound quality though. I what would be the best and free way to do this? Thanks.

Solution
You don't say what make and model these speakers/sub are?
You don't say what they are connected to?
Most AV receivers have a 5.1 or multichannel mode that will play all the speakers all the time.
If you are using a PC then you could connect the front and rear speakers to the green audio output with a splitter. The center and sub would still connect to orange audio output. The fronts, rears and sub will play all the time. The center will play almost all the time.
You don't say what make and model these speakers/sub are?
You don't say what they are connected to?
Most AV receivers have a 5.1 or multichannel mode that will play all the speakers all the time.
If you are using a PC then you could connect the front and rear speakers to the green audio output with a splitter. The center and sub would still connect to orange audio output. The fronts, rears and sub will play all the time. The center will play almost all the time.

Solution