Can I Play Star Wars Battlefront reboot on HP Stream

Builder_1

Estimable
Feb 4, 2016
Hey,
I had this Asus, can't remember which type, but it didn't run Star Wars battlefront well. I was looking at the hp stream and wondering if it could run battlefront and other Origin games.

HP Stream laptops uses low end CPUs with weak integrated graphics. They are too weak to allow you to play SW: Battlefront. You need to look for a laptop with dedicated graphics to play the game. A $1,500 gaming laptop will certainly let you play SW Battlefront, but $700 - $800 "gaming" laptops will still allow you play the game. Naturally, the CPU and graphics will not be as powerful compared a typical $1,500 gaming laptop so you would need to play on lower settings.

ModMonster

Estimable
Aug 31, 2015
I would recommend just sticking with your HP Stream as your portable computer, but if you really want to play SWB and you have the money, I would buy (or build) a desktop. Its just far more enjoyable and should be cheaper. Just look for a computer with i5 or AMD FX Processor with a Nvidia GTX 750Ti (or higher, Nvidia 950,960,970,980s are really good) or an AMD 270. (again, 280, 280x, 290x, Etc are better).I think a 750Ti can get you to play at medium low @1080p with 60Fps.