Solved! can i play this games??

Dec 28, 2018
i have intel core i5 5th generation 4GB ram, with intel hd 5500 graphic and NVIDIA GEFORCE 820m 2GB dedicated graphics can i play this games ( BATTLEFIELD 4) (PLAYER UNKNOWNS BATTLEGROUND) ( GTA 5) please answer me please...

Solution
I'm not an expert but I'll try to help you out. The 4 GB of RAM is really going to hurt your gaming experience, so I highly recommend upgrading the RAM to 8 GB as dual channel mode to really give a performance boost. When the RAM has been upgraded, you should be able to play GTA V and Battlefield 4 at low settings 720p. But even with 8 GB of RAM I don't think you can run PUBG smoothly on your PC. I hope this helped you out!

gavinsj2006

Great
Jan 6, 2019
I'm not an expert but I'll try to help you out. The 4 GB of RAM is really going to hurt your gaming experience, so I highly recommend upgrading the RAM to 8 GB as dual channel mode to really give a performance boost. When the RAM has been upgraded, you should be able to play GTA V and Battlefield 4 at low settings 720p. But even with 8 GB of RAM I don't think you can run PUBG smoothly on your PC. I hope this helped you out!

Solution

TRENDING THREADS