Question Can I recover a deleted voicemail on my Samsung J1 Mobile

Mar 14, 2019
On January the 3rd 2019 my sister went to hospital with a pain in her back. She came away being diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer, which had spread to her lymph glands, spread to her bones, attached itself to her liver and kidneys. 49 days later my beautiful sister passed away. Within the last 4 weeks of her passing she left me a voicemail, it was only 14 seconds long. But it was so precious to me, My sister was telling me how much she loved me and that I was a gorgeous woman. I was listening to it around 10 days ago and I accidentally deleted it. My provider said they are unable to recover it. How can I get it back?? Please if anyone can help I would be truly grateful .

I understand. Everything of them becomes precious when you lose someone you love.

Alas, voicemail isn't saved on the phone itself. You would have to contact the carrier/service provider again. Don't take the rep you get at their word should they say it isn't possible. I would ask to speak to a supervisor, and if necessary go higher than that. Good Luck.