Can I replace LCD panel in my Samsung LCD TV?

shouroy

Commendable
Aug 12, 2016
Hi,
I have a Samsung LCD LA26B450C4 with a faulty LCD panel. Is it possible to replace the LCD panel? Just want to check the feasibility. Any help or hints would be appreciated.

Solution
Anything is possible, it just takes more (a lot more?) money!

Since this is an International forum and folks all over the world post here, we have no idea if you can do this locally. If you are in the West though, we are throwaway society, if things break, we just buy new ones, nobody repair anything any more.

Once a friend asked me how to fix a remote and I said you don't, and she tells me in her native Iran, you just go down to the corner store and the shop keeper would have a bucket full of clickers and one of them will work!
Anything is possible, it just takes more (a lot more?) money!

Since this is an International forum and folks all over the world post here, we have no idea if you can do this locally. If you are in the West though, we are throwaway society, if things break, we just buy new ones, nobody repair anything any more.

Once a friend asked me how to fix a remote and I said you don't, and she tells me in her native Iran, you just go down to the corner store and the shop keeper would have a bucket full of clickers and one of them will work!

Solution