can I reset Toshiba m65 to factory default with no is installed

Shellimac

Estimable
Jan 16, 2016
I have no os installed and when I try to install it says device driver missing. Can I reset a Toshiba m65 without is or recovery disk

Solution
this "You hold down the 0 key when you power it on. That should start the factory recovery."
or this
"Once the Computer "Bootup;" quickly press, tap the [DEL] key, located at the top Right next to the Scroll Lock, and END keys"
*Note: you may have to "Press the [F8] key"

The next window will be the "Recovery Environment."
*Note: The wording may differ depending on the type & model computer.

"Options:" Select the option, "Repair the Computer."
In the next, [Systems Recovery] windows, you will have to "Enter" (Location, Password...)
Next, choose the box that best describes, the Recovery Wizard:
This will have a notice! Restores System back to Factory Settings, or Out of Box!
Note: There will be all types of "Warnings!" Read...

ffg7

Splendid
this "You hold down the 0 key when you power it on. That should start the factory recovery."
or this
"Once the Computer "Bootup;" quickly press, tap the [DEL] key, located at the top Right next to the Scroll Lock, and END keys"
*Note: you may have to "Press the [F8] key"

The next window will be the "Recovery Environment."
*Note: The wording may differ depending on the type & model computer.

"Options:" Select the option, "Repair the Computer."
In the next, [Systems Recovery] windows, you will have to "Enter" (Location, Password...)
Next, choose the box that best describes, the Recovery Wizard:
This will have a notice! Restores System back to Factory Settings, or Out of Box!
Note: There will be all types of "Warnings!" Read carefully, before continuing.
!Attention: "Once the Recovery begins, Do Not Touch the computer, for any reason at all!"

!Warning: The whole recovery can take up to (4 Hours), the computer will "Shutdown & Restart several times; several!
So until you see the LOGIN" screen, Do Not Touch the Computer. "
http://www.fixya.com/support/t22298719-restore_factory_default

Solution