Can I Run CorelDraw Grarphics Suite x6 With This System?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shahbaz200

Honorable
Apr 20, 2012
Its Toshiba NB200-10z Notebook
Processor: Intel Atom N280 @ 1.66 Ghz
RAM: 2GB DDR2
OS: Win XP 32 bit + Win 7 32 bit (dual boot, which one should I use?)
Display Resolution: 1,024 x 600

Thanks.

kenrivers

Splendid
As popatim mentioned it should run on the atom processor. It appears as though you have enough RAM to run the suite (minimum is 1GB). It should run fine in either Windows XP or Windows 7. The minimum required screen resolution is 1,024 x 768. The only way to know for sure is to install it and see how it runs. The system requirements can be found here: http://corel.force.com/support/articles/en_US/Master_Article/CorelDRAW-Graphics-Suite-X6-What-are-the-system-requirements-for-CorelDRAW-Graphics-Suite-X6?applicationSubCategory=CorelDRAW&lang=en_US&source=sfaq

kenrivers

Splendid
As popatim mentioned it should run on the atom processor. It appears as though you have enough RAM to run the suite (minimum is 1GB). It should run fine in either Windows XP or Windows 7. The minimum required screen resolution is 1,024 x 768. The only way to know for sure is to install it and see how it runs. The system requirements can be found here: http://corel.force.com/support/articles/en_US/Master_Article/CorelDRAW-Graphics-Suite-X6-What-are-the-system-requirements-for-CorelDRAW-Graphics-Suite-X6?applicationSubCategory=CorelDRAW&lang=en_US&source=sfaq

Sourabh_4

Commendable
Jun 22, 2016
hello shahbaz.. plz let me know if corel draw works good on this intel atom notebook.. i am planning to buy an almost similar one..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Apps General Discussion 7
G Apps General Discussion 2
G Apps General Discussion 3
P Apps General Discussion 6
packersfan036 Apps General Discussion 3
packersfan036 Apps General Discussion 4
T Apps General Discussion 1
Dhandayuthapani Apps General Discussion 1
Zic Apps General Discussion 2