Not open for further replies.

savagesynergy50

Prominent
Sep 30, 2017
Windows 10
Intel 15-7200 2.50GHz
8.00GB Ram
Intel(R) HD Graphics 620
Please tell me what specs I should upgrade to play games exceptionally well like csgo and overwatch

I've wanted to create animation and play games for youtube are these specs enough

Solution
CSGO is designed to run on very low-spec hardware and you should be able to hit 60 fps at 1366x768. You can likely get Overwatch playable as well at 768p/low, though not to 60 fps.

To play games well, especially to record the video so that someone wants to watch, you'll definitely need to buy a GPU rather than rely on the CPU-integrated one. And if this is a prebuilt, you may very well need a new power supply as well. a 1050ti is the absolute minimum I would go if I'm trying to record FPS games for an audience.

DSzymborski

Distinguished
CSGO is designed to run on very low-spec hardware and you should be able to hit 60 fps at 1366x768. You can likely get Overwatch playable as well at 768p/low, though not to 60 fps.

To play games well, especially to record the video so that someone wants to watch, you'll definitely need to buy a GPU rather than rely on the CPU-integrated one. And if this is a prebuilt, you may very well need a new power supply as well. a 1050ti is the absolute minimum I would go if I'm trying to record FPS games for an audience.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.