can i run gta v on intel i5 2nd generation processooor

May 22, 2018
Hi there wwwkaryngtm,

I will be happy to assist you today. Yes you can run GTA 5, There are some Graphic card I have described below,

- GTX 980 Ti (costly Around $519 in amazon 6 GB) Buy it if you want to run more heavy games at 60 fps with high settings and want to do gaming.

https://www.amazon.com/EVGA-Installed-Backplate-Graphics-06G-P4-4996-KR/dp/B014PXHC6M/ref=sr_1_4?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1527025258&sr=1-4&keywords=gtx+980+ti

- GTX 750 Ti (purchasable 4 GB around $60 in amazon) Remember you must have a GDDR5 supporting motherboard. It can run GTA 5 at high settings and many other games e.g. (Dishonored 1,2, Assassins creed 4 black flag, Wolfienstein 2, DOOM 4, etc) at high settings.

https://www.amazon.com/GTX750Ti-GDDR5-128bit-Graphics-Cooling/dp/B079FQ5JST/ref=sr_1_1?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1527025227&sr=1-1&keywords=gtx+750+ti

These both graphic cards are amazing for gamer's so I would recommend these. That's all. Hope this helped you.

Warm Regards,
Acme Gamer

bignastyid

Splendid
??? "Remember you must have a GDDR5 supporting motherboard."
No motherboard supports GDDR5. GDDR is graphics ram. The ram the motherboard supports gas no bearing on what dedicared GPU you can install on a system. All the video card really requires of the motherboard is a compatible slot.

I would not call a 750ti "amazing" its a 2 generation old entry level gaming card. It will run GTA 5 but the settings are going to depend on the resolution and the desired fps.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Laptop Tech Support 7
F Laptop Tech Support 2
A Laptop Tech Support 2
P Laptop Tech Support 6
I Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 2
M Laptop Tech Support 18
M Laptop Tech Support 3
D Laptop Tech Support 1
V Laptop Tech Support 3
I Laptop Tech Support 6