Solved! Can i transform two laptop into one tower computer

Mar 9, 2019
I have two dead laptops. In one case the fan was broken and the second one the motherboard died. Both time i was told parts were not available. Is there a way i can create a Frankenstein beast just to use the internet nothing fancy

Solution
I have two dead laptops. In one case the fan was broken and the second one the motherboard died. Both time i was told parts were not available. Is there a way i can create a Frankenstein beast just to use the internet nothing fancy

Broken fan you should be able to find on ebay, may help if you listed what the models are. Did you already search for a fan for it?

Aside from that, you can't do anything with them to make a desktop system.
It will really depend on the two laptops and if their parts are even compatible. Most laptops anymore are made to be incompatible with most other devices when it comes to this. Also, if you plan on making it into a tower, that likely won't work. Laptop parts are very different than desktop ones.

Broken fan you should be able to find on ebay, may help if you listed what the models are. Did you already search for a fan for it?

Aside from that, you can't do anything with them to make a desktop system.

Solution