Can I use Google Glass with my left eye?

oliwierek10

Estimable
Jan 13, 2016
Hello I am planing on buyint the google glass explorer edition but I can see barely anything through my right eye everything is blurry. Do you think I could still buy it and see things? Or is there a way of putting the prism onto the other eye?
Thanks,
Oliwier

Solution
Hmmmm... I don't believe the prism can be switched on eyes, because the entire tech is one component in a right side plastic housing. (see closeup pics). Also, in the one demo I attended, I don't ever recall seeing a Leftie's version of it. The entire line was a Beta product for early adopters before the major roleout.

Now, you will lose the little cube screen thing, but honestly that little screen didn't provide much functionality. If you get one for the camera / video and audio function you'll likely be fine.

Although, you may be better off getting a Smartphone watch. I'm curious what makes you want to get Google Glass? I followed them for a while, but the product got nowhere near what they showed in the demo-videos, which was a...

Tri23

Respectable
May 31, 2016
Hmmmm... I don't believe the prism can be switched on eyes, because the entire tech is one component in a right side plastic housing. (see closeup pics). Also, in the one demo I attended, I don't ever recall seeing a Leftie's version of it. The entire line was a Beta product for early adopters before the major roleout.

Now, you will lose the little cube screen thing, but honestly that little screen didn't provide much functionality. If you get one for the camera / video and audio function you'll likely be fine.

Although, you may be better off getting a Smartphone watch. I'm curious what makes you want to get Google Glass? I followed them for a while, but the product got nowhere near what they showed in the demo-videos, which was a little disheartening.

Solution