Can i Use latest eGPU with my laptop (HP DV7-1285dx)

Kamran_3

Estimable
Feb 7, 2016
I have HP Pavilion DV7-1285dx Laptop, core 2 duo, 2.4GHz, 6GB RAM. I want to use latest eGPU with my laptop is it possible?

hang-the-9

Titan
The money you would spend on a video card, external power supply and the adapter for the video card would be much better spent on replacing the laptop with a faster one even if technically you can get the setup working.

hang-the-9

Titan
The money you would spend on a video card, external power supply and the adapter for the video card would be much better spent on replacing the laptop with a faster one even if technically you can get the setup working.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Laptop Tech Support 0
GogetaBlue42 Laptop Tech Support 1
F Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 3
Cloudy1 Laptop Tech Support 2
J Laptop Tech Support 2
A Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 1
T Laptop Tech Support 5
M Laptop Tech Support 1
P Laptop Tech Support 1
K Laptop Tech Support 2
R Laptop Tech Support 13
A Laptop Tech Support 2
L Laptop Tech Support 10
R Laptop Tech Support 2
A Laptop Tech Support 3
L Laptop Tech Support 5
V Laptop Tech Support 13
S Laptop Tech Support 1
Similar threads
Question Lenovo Ideapad 320 optical drive missing after latest Windows10 update
Solved! Acer Aspire E 15 Loop Crash After Latest GeForce Update
Question My wireless adapter in my Satellite P55-A5200 is beginning to crap out, it needs to be reset constantly. Latest drivers are installed.
Recently I have installed updated graphics driver Amd Radeon HD 7670M to the latest version, and popping up the Blue screen of
Qosmio F60 CPU Upgrade For Latest VMWare
How to update/upgrade my bios to the latest version. Currently have 2013 version
Actually I have hp compaq n×6110 and also latest hp laptops but the problem in n×6110 is I have windows XP in it and as I st
I have downloaded the latest version of adobe flash player. I use Mozilla firefox for my laptop which is xp. I cannot open an
Acer Aspire 5552: Corrupted BIOS ( latest ), or DEAD LAPTOP?
laptop as monitor using hdmi 1.4 latest
Well this is relating to windows 7 Drivers not being available for latest Laptop models.Although Network is working superb,c
Can this laptop run the latest games
is this laptop good for latest gaming
need laptop that can run latest games or game like wargame airland battle
I can't play Dota 2 on my laptop. Always failed to create D3D device. i updated the latest driver/
can a custom gaming laptop i am looking at be able to run the latest Valve games and some higher end games?
can this laptops run latest MMO games on max settings
Gaming laptop (will these specs run the latest games)?
How to install windows xp latest laptop
Solved! Latest CPU configuration for laptop

ASK THE COMMUNITY