Question can i use msi afterburner for just monitoring the gpu without overclocking?

Jun 28, 2020
I have bought my new asus fx505dy (Ryzen5-3550H(with integrated vega 8 graphics),8GB RAM,512GB SSD, 4 GB radeon rx 560x dedicated GPU)laptop a week ago.i have amd vega 8 integrated graphics and 4 gb rx560x dedicated graphics card.
even though i have rx560x(not best but a moderate one) iam not able to get good fps even in pubg mobile.
i have run several benchmarks in high performance mode(mostly userbenchmark) .the userbenchmark is showing that the gpu rx560x performance is so terrible , it's also showing that dedicated gpu is using only 256 mb vram, i think this is the problem ,using low 256mb vram eventhough it has 4 gigs of dedicated vram. so i want to check its real time performance with msi afterburner without overclocking my gpu.
please help me with this problem of using msi afterburner and also about bottleneck of my dedicated gpu rx560x.
thank you..!!

Aug 25, 2020
disable "Synchronize settings for similar graphics processors" it can ruin everything and also can change it by itself if its enabled. e.g.: gaming app conflict etc...