can i use the AT&T gsm sim in a Verizon unlocked phone with straight talk, they are saying that becuse it was previously on v

hjbinn00

Estimable
Jan 16, 2016
having problems with iPhone 5s using a Verizon sim card from Straight talk. Changed from an iPhone 4 to an iPhone 5s model A1533 unlocked Verizon. I have had straight talk and love the price and the connections I have had in the past, but having problems getting this phone to work. I have verified that it was unlocked. But when the CDMA Verizon sim is in the phone and even when they activate it says network unknown and doesn't even show my phone number. Straight talk is saying that because it has been used on the Verizon network I can't switch it to the AT&T sim.? Anyone have a fix for this?

You can't use a Verizon phone with an AT&T SIM, but you are not doing that, you said you are using a SIM from Straight Talk. They one they gave you to use will work on your Verizon phone. You need to work with Straight Talk to resolve this, it's their network and their service you are trying to use. What you can't do is use a SIM made for an AT&T phone in the thing. You need to contact Straight Talk and get the right SIM for your device.

Steve_182

Commendable
Feb 2, 2017
I took a Trac phone SIM from a LG straight talk phone.
Put in my Verizon Samsung Note2 (unlocked)
Set APN to straight talk code and done.
I use the straight talk $55 data plan on AT&T
EVERYTHING IS FINE. 2.1.17