Can Inspiron 14 5000 Series (Intel®) How well will it run CSGO? Will it run?

DjKagamine

Estimable
Jul 27, 2015
The Laptop in question is.

Inspiron 14 5000 Series (Intel®)
Processor :
5th Generation Intel® Core™ i3 Processor
RAM :
4GB DDR3L 1600MHz (4GBx1)
GPU:
NVIDIA® GeForce® 920M 2GB DDR3

CS:GO Minimum Requirements
Processor: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo E6600 or AMD Phenom™ X3 8750 processor or better
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: Video card must be 256 MB or more and should be a DirectX 9-compatible with support for Pixel Shader 3.0
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Hard Drive: 8 GB available space

So according to this I'm guessing CS:GO should be be run-able on the Laptop listed above,

I'm not so sure about how to check if the processor is better than the one listed in the requirements,

The RAM seems like it's well above the minimum,

The GPU seems to be well above the 256MB minimum and is DirectX 9 compatible according to this meets the minimum requirements
http://www.game-debate.com/games/index.php?g_id=2323&canMyGpuRunIt=Counter-Strike:%20Global%20Offensive

So how well do you think it would run? Is there anyway of knowing just by looking at the requirements and laptop specs, Or do you have experiences with this particular laptop, .

So I'm looking for a budget laptop at the moment as I would be carrying it to class and would probably be doing work on it (Foundation in IT). Running CSGO on it would be a nice add.

Laptop : Price : RM1,850 (USD 485)
http://www.dell.com/my/p/inspiron-14-5458-laptop/pd?oc=w510312myw8&model_id=inspiron-14-5458-laptop

If you have any other laptop's that fit around this price range and would be better suited for me Please do recommend it,

Summary of my Thread :

Can the Inspiron 14 5000 Series (Intel®) run CSGO?
If Yes, How well do you think it would run?

Would you have any other Laptop you would recommend instead of the Inspiron 14 5000 Series (Intel®)? (Budget RM1850 or USD 485)? (Flexible) but around that price.