Solved! Can motherboard cause colour of laptop screen?,

May 3, 2019
Hello i have a lenovo b570 laptop. I recently replaced my laptop screen and also bought new display cable. But screen colours are bluish, i mean there is no proper white colour only bluish. I also checked my laptop by connecting it to external monitor and everything works fine. So i showed my laptop to computer expert and he is saying that this problem is because of motherboard circuit short. So i just want to ask that can some short circuit of motherboard cause colour of laptop screen?

Solution
It could be the cables connection to the motherboard. Either on the cable itself, which would be way easier to replace (and less costly) or the motherboard would need replacing.
I have to agree with you that he doesn't sound right. I mean yes things can go wrong and cause your such problems (with an attached display) however, that doesn't sound right. Unless there is a problem where the display connects to the motherboard.

When you replaced the display, did you make sure to get the exact same one? Or did you get something else? The same goes for the cable. Did you get the exact original or something else. If it is something else then you may have either gotten one that actually won't work with your device, or it has issues.

If it is a different one (not original make/model or is aftermarket) I would suggest returning it and getting the original. For both the display and the cable. Then see if it works fine.

Now if you did get the correct original parts, try updating your drivers to see if this resolves it and also make sure you connections (inside) are correct. If that doesn't fix it, then I would again see about returning the parts and get them replaced. It could just be bad parts.

May 3, 2019
I have to agree with you that he doesn't sound right. I mean yes things can go wrong and cause your such problems (with an attached display) however, that doesn't sound right. Unless there is a problem where the display connects to the motherboard.

When you replaced the display, did you make sure to get the exact same one? Or did you get something else? The same goes for the cable. Did you get the exact original or something else. If it is something else then you may have either gotten one that actually won't work with your device, or it has issues.

If it is a different one (not original make/model or is aftermarket) I would suggest returning it and getting the original. For both the display and the cable. Then see if it works fine.

Now if you did get the correct original parts, try updating your drivers to see if this resolves it and also make sure you connections (inside) are correct. If that doesn't fix it, then I would again see about returning the parts and get them replaced. It could just be bad parts.
No I checked both display and cable with other laptops. It's working fine. I went to computer expert and he said that where display cable attached to motherboard , there is problem at that place. All other colours are coming but red colour is not coming.

May 3, 2019
It could be the cables connection to the motherboard. Either on the cable itself, which would be way easier to replace (and less costly) or the motherboard would need replacing.
Hey I installed windows 7 and there is little bit of bluishness now sometimes. I want to ask that whenever the charging is below 20% that bluishness comes but whenever charging goes above 20% that screen is fine. So i just want to ask that low charging can cause this or not?

It is likely a setting that is changing things on the computer to try and make it use less power. You can try checking in "Control Panel" then "Power Options". Click on "Change plan settings" next to what ever plan you are using, then on the next screen click on "Change advanced power settings".

In here check all the settings to see if anything is set to change when the power is low. Once you are done with all your changes save them and see if the problem continues.