is MSI as good as lenovo,dell,sony ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

oieet

Distinguished
Jan 12, 2012
Hello,
i would like to know if msi laptops are good or not as i think i'm gonna buy one(ge620dx). casual gaming and other multimedia purposes

samuelspark

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2011
Not sure about laptops but their motherboards are pretty nice. The laptop itself has pretty nice specs though. Keep in mind that 1080p takes a lot more power to run than the standard 768p on a laptop.

thespieler

Distinguished
Nov 20, 2011
Well if it means anything to you, I would always go with Lenovo for their quality, second up I would go with Sony. Those two brands of laptops have given great impressions and last for a long time.

thespieler

Distinguished
Nov 20, 2011
Yeah, maybe 5-600 for those specs on a desktop, but you know how it is for mobile platforms. a $400 PC is like $800 laptop. Lenovo has a history of using quality components and from what I can remember, they arrange the insides of their laptops to make all components easy to reach, along with better heat dissipation.

Pyree

Distinguished
No, you need to find a reseller for MSI to get their laptop.

newegg and bestbuy may have some of them and xoticpc (USA) and affordablelaptops.com.au (AUS) resell MSI gaming laptops. Of course there are also other reseller. The ones I suggested are the ones I know. If you are not in USA or AUS, then I have no Idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.