Can my computer run Fortnite?

Oct 31, 2018
I'm planning on getting an me I ge62 6qhd and I'm wondering how will this cope with the task of running Fortnite if you need the link to the pc it is herehttps://www.ebay.com.au/itm/MSI-GE62-6QD-Gaming-Laptop/202474730782?hash=item2f246f351e:g:kM4AAOSwHhRbyRO9

Solution
It will run it, but I would not spend that much for a used system with a 960m video card. You can get a new one with a 1050 card for about that. Wold really depend on your local prices, I know Australia has some pretty high computer prices. In the US, $750 US can get you a new system than that used one, or at least very close.
It will run it, but I would not spend that much for a used system with a 960m video card. You can get a new one with a 1050 card for about that. Wold really depend on your local prices, I know Australia has some pretty high computer prices. In the US, $750 US can get you a new system than that used one, or at least very close.

Solution

Don't worry laptops in Australia are pretty expensive. A laptop there with a GTX 1050 generally starts at around $1,400 AUD. That works out to just over $1,000 USD.

Australians are "special people". They get slapped with the "Australian Tax" which inflates prices.