Can someone recommend a gaming headphone/headset under a 100 euros?

Stumpy122

Prominent
Mar 26, 2017
Hi guys!

Can someone recommend a headphone/headset (no mic required) under a 100 bucks? I live in the Netherlands, so prices may differ from country to country. Please recommend headsets/headphones that are widely available, because in the Netherlands, the spread of hardware from small companies is quite small. For example, I can't even find a Biostar motherboard in the leading hardware store of the Netherlands.

My main priority of specs would be sound, then comfort, then looks. If possible I would like the headphone/headset to have an open back and preferably the colour scheme red and grey (just grey or black is fine too). Surround sound would be nice, but not a requirement. I will use it for primarily gaming, but also for listening to music.

I have already been looking around and the Corsair Gaming VOID RGB seems very nice. Is it any good?

Anyway, I would like to hear what recommendations you have for me. Let me know, and thanks in advance.

Stumpy122

Prominent
Mar 26, 2017

I have altered the original question, check it out. Also, why are my PC specs relevant? Anyway, I don't have a dedicated soundcard, just integrated sound. (motherboard is the MSI B350 Tomahawk w/ Ryzen 5 1600 and an Gigabyte Auros RX 580 XTR)

ARICH5

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2009
i have hyperx cloud 2 for the usb soundcard....but as many will tell you we cannot TELL you what will sound better for you...see? in my experience kingston has great after service and build.