Can switch inputs for 65" Mitsubishi

dsettlemoir1

Honorable
May 2, 2013
TV won't allow me to switch the input for other components. So I can't play a blue-ray, dvd or other device through the computer.

At this time I can only watch cable tv. The picture is great and I am having no problems turning the tv off or on.

Found a number of problems for this tv on google, but nothing about being able to switch to different inputs.

Yes, I have tried turning the tv off and on. Made sure the components are plugged in correctly.

The issue seems to be with the board as I cannot get it to switch to another device through either the remote or the buttons on the tv.

Any suggestions?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
R Streaming Video & TVs 2
Terriss99 Streaming Video & TVs 2
F Streaming Video & TVs 2
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
N Streaming Video & TVs 1
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
M Streaming Video & TVs 3
M Streaming Video & TVs 2
Q Streaming Video & TVs 2
T Streaming Video & TVs 3
C Streaming Video & TVs 4
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
D Streaming Video & TVs 1
charles_i Streaming Video & TVs 7
D Streaming Video & TVs 3
A Streaming Video & TVs 4
T Streaming Video & TVs 5
S Streaming Video & TVs 2
TechnologyHatesMeButILoveIt Streaming Video & TVs 1
Similar threads
Question Best setup for Wireless HDMI + HDMI Switch (2 Inputs -> 2 Outputs)
pioneer hdmi mutes when switching inputs on tv
Xbox One X 5.1 surround input issue
Could s video switch box casue input delay on a CRT?
switching input makes av black and white
Issues with Onkyo TX-RZ810 and input switching/black screens.
Yamaha AVR switches input when Setup button is pressed
Multi-Input, Single-Output A/V Setup Help
32 inch Protron tv switching inputs for no reason
I switched the bedroom TV with the living room TV. Now everything works except when I select 'input', 'Firestick' I get the Fi
I have a Panasonic TV (not new). I also have an Amazon Fire Stick. While in the TV input, it switches to netflix on it's own
Casting to my Chromecast switches my TV AWAY from the active input to an empty input
I have 1 HDMI port on TV. I have run a HDMI cable from set top box to switcher input 1 and a HDMI cable from TV to the switc
Samsung TV, receiver, 4 HDMI inputs, HDMI switch and need to listen to all via headphones
How do I determine if a TV will automatically switch inputs to a DVD player?
I have an analog tv with a coax input. Have Roku Express and digital converter. Can I use a coax AB switch to switch between
Just switched my LG 50GA6400 LED Google TV to use the TV/COAX input for over the air TV reception. Problem is no TV/COAX sourc
Blu-ray player turning on when changing to hdmi input
Switching between inputs changes audio but not always picture
What does my Yamaha A/V receiver automatically switch to the Audio input when I switch it to any of the HDMI inputs?

ASK THE COMMUNITY