Can the hp 15 f-222wm run by Fallout New Vegas?

Solution
I would say no.

The Pentium N3540 is a low power quad core CPU with the Intel HD (Bay Trail-M) graphics core that is much less powerful than the Intel HD 3000 found in 2nd generation Sandy Bridge CPUs from 2011. I have actually tested Fallout 3 using the Intel HD 3000 for a few hours back in 2013 and from what I recall playing the game at 720p resolution, the frame rates was something like 25 FPS on average. That was with mods that lowered graphic settings and editing the FalloutPref.ini file to further reduce graphic settings.

Fallout NV uses the same game engine as Fallout 3. It may have been tweaked for slightly better performance, but considering the Intel HD (Bay Trail-M) graphics core is a lot less powerful than the old Intel...

rgd1101

Don't
MERGED QUESTION
Question from petester : "Acer E 15 for older games"

I would say no.

The Pentium N3540 is a low power quad core CPU with the Intel HD (Bay Trail-M) graphics core that is much less powerful than the Intel HD 3000 found in 2nd generation Sandy Bridge CPUs from 2011. I have actually tested Fallout 3 using the Intel HD 3000 for a few hours back in 2013 and from what I recall playing the game at 720p resolution, the frame rates was something like 25 FPS on average. That was with mods that lowered graphic settings and editing the FalloutPref.ini file to further reduce graphic settings.

Fallout NV uses the same game engine as Fallout 3. It may have been tweaked for slightly better performance, but considering the Intel HD (Bay Trail-M) graphics core is a lot less powerful than the old Intel HD 3000, you will not be getting good frame rates.

If you can afford $550, then I recommend the following Acer laptop with the nVidia 940m.

https://www.amazon.com/Acer-Laptop-E5-575G-52RJ-GeForce-Windows/dp/B01IHAHGI8/ref=sr_1_2?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1497839981&sr=1-2&keywords=acer+940mx

Solution
If you need to stick to a very low budget, then I recommend the following Acer laptop with a 7th generation Intel i3-7100u and Intel HD 620 integrated graphics for $350. It should be decent enough to play Fallout NV.

https://www.amazon.com/Acer-E5-575-33BM-15-6-Inch-Processor-Generation/dp/B01K1IO3QW/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1497840231&sr=1-1&keywords=i3-7100u

I actually ran Fallout 3 and Skryrim on a laptop with a 4th generation Core i5-4200u and Intel HD 4400 graphics core. I was doing some testing on my laptop because a friend of mine was interested in buying those games but he was not sure about performance. We had identical laptops (Dell Latitude 3540), but mine had a dedicated Radeon HD 8850m GPU (about equal to the nVidia 940m). Those two games actually ran decently well at 1600x900 resolution, but needed some low resolution texture mods and the Fallout3.ini and SkyrimPref.ini had to be edited to lower graphic settings which could not be done in the game's menu.

Be aware... You may need to install the following mod to play Fallout New Vegas. I know for a fact that Fallout 3 does not recognize Intel HD graphics. I don't know if the game engine has been updated in Fallout: NV to recognize Intel HD graphics. Skyrim does recognize Intel HD graphics.

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/17209/?