Can u tell if someone has used whatsapp to crop a text

While I am not sure that you could tell if text was cropped through that app, without seeing the original message (as in you were both sent a larger message, but then the person forwarded you only part of the message, so you could see they had cropped it). However I do know that you can create fake messages on that app.

There is a way you can prank your friends WhatsApp by using WhatSaid.

You would be able to create a fake conversation with anyone by adding their pics, giving them the persons name, and creating your own messages (for both you and the "faked" person).

While I am not sure that you could tell if text was cropped through that app, without seeing the original message (as in you were both sent a larger message, but then the person forwarded you only part of the message, so you could see they had cropped it). However I do know that you can create fake messages on that app.

There is a way you can prank your friends WhatsApp by using WhatSaid.

You would be able to create a fake conversation with anyone by adding their pics, giving them the persons name, and creating your own messages (for both you and the "faked" person).

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A E Android Smartphones 0
C Android Smartphones 0
H Android Smartphones 0
D Android Smartphones 1
H Android Smartphones 2
A Android Smartphones 1
F Android Smartphones 1
R Android Smartphones 1
G Android Smartphones 0
A Android Smartphones 1
N Android Smartphones 1