can you help me choose a gaming laptop

Jun 1, 2018
Hey everyone
I really need some help choosing a laptop that I will mainly be using for gaming (Witcher 3, AC: origins ,GTA V and the like, not much online gaming if ever) no content creation or video editing or the sort. just the normal office works and online researches and stuff
i have been looking around for some time and the two laptops i found that are suitable are: acer helios 300 and dell 7577

the helios 300 specifiactions are: 15.6" Full HD IPS, Intel i7-7700HQ CPU, 16GB DDR4 RAM, 256GB SSD, GeForce GTX 1060-6GB

while the dell 7577 specifications are: 15.6" Full HD IPS, intel i5-7300HQ, 8GB DDR4 RAM , 128GB SSD + 1TB HD, GeForce GTX 1060-6GB

now the helios predator does seem better but it will cost 150 dollar more and it doesn't have an hdd
meanwhile, the dell has an i5 instead of i7 and less RAM

so, which should i choose, guys? please help me

another question, I read that the helios has some heating problems. is that true? i live in the middle east and the weather here is part of hell. so, a heating problem is the last i need
Thank you in advance, everyone

in case anyone was wondering, the helios costs 1255$ while the dell costs 1105$

Solution
For $150 more for a higher end CPU, double RAM, larger SSD seems normal. However you may not notice any of those in normal use outside of benchmarks. For that little difference, if the 256 gb is enough to hold what you need, I'd get the Acer Helios. Any gaming laptop would have higher heat, don't know about that specific model though.
For $150 more for a higher end CPU, double RAM, larger SSD seems normal. However you may not notice any of those in normal use outside of benchmarks. For that little difference, if the 256 gb is enough to hold what you need, I'd get the Acer Helios. Any gaming laptop would have higher heat, don't know about that specific model though.

Solution

gaminglaptopfinder

Commendable
May 31, 2018
If you want a pure gaming laptop then definitely go with the Helios 300. Also, it has got powerful specifications such as Intel i7-7700HQ CPU, 16GB DDR4 RAM and 256GB SSD. Maybe 256GB disappoint you but SSD is faster than the normal HDD drive.