Can you take a verizon i phone 4 to straight talk

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prettygirlbri

Estimable
Jan 21, 2015

It will perfectly fine! Just got mines set up yesterday..just call straight talk and have them set it up for you, I heard many mixed reviews but I went ahead and gave it a try! My data...and mms is working also, all I had to do was purchase a $6.99 network access code for Verizon CDMA, I'm already straight talk so it was no need for me to purchase a $45 service plan because my service is still active, if you are already a straight talk customer then they will transfer all that over, but in general very smooth process..no hassle at all, everyone said data and mms wouldn't work, but yes! It's working perfectly!!! And it worked instantly!!!!

mikewood894

Estimable
Feb 8, 2015

mikewood894

Estimable
Feb 8, 2015
I c this is an old post but maybe it will help. U can use a Verizon iPhone 4s on straight talk by op as that is what I'm using now. As long as ESN is clean and contract has been fulfilled. My phone isn't unlocked either as that is for international use. Good luck and hope this helps

allworden

Estimable
Mar 10, 2015
It does not need to be unlocked. I used my IPhone 4 with Verizon. Simply buy the StraightTalk Activation Kit at Walmart. It will have a SIM card and activation code. You need the code. You can go online and activate your phone at their bring your own phone page or just call them. You can double check if your phone would work by going to their website as well.

December Garcia

Estimable
Feb 28, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.