Cannot hear anyone in Skype calls with my headset but can hear everything else fine.

PopTartTimeMachine

Estimable
Jul 5, 2015
As described in the title I can hear literally everything else such as in-game volume, YouTube, music on Spotify, steam notifications, even Skype notifications! But for some reaon no matter what I do, I can't EVER hear people speak in a skype call. I tried plugging a pair of earbuds I had lying around into my computer to see if I can hear anything then and I could hear everything just fine, but for some reason NOTHING out of this headset in a call. For reference I have the Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma headset.

Anyone might know how to fix this? I've tried literally everything including: restarting Skype, restarting my PC, updating headset driver software, REINSTALLING Skype, and especially checking all possible audio settings (everything is fine with those). I've pretty much exhausted all possible ideas of mine. What the f*** do I do now..?

Any help would be seriously appreciated.

PopTartTimeMachine

Estimable
Jul 5, 2015

I have done that already, both Microphone and Speakers are set to my headset. As I've said in my post, I already went through all the settings and checked many times to see if everything was fine there.