Cannot install Dragon 12

jaytechgaming

Honorable
Feb 3, 2013
Every time I try to install Dragon (The speech to text application) right when it reaches the end of installing my computer locks up. I have tried running in compatibility mode, I have killed all other applications, etc. What is going on?

COLGeek

Cybernaut
Looks almost like the message you would expect to see for an upgrade product (that is looking for a previous qualifying product). You might want to contact Nuance for help if you are indeed trying to use a "full" version.

COLGeek

Cybernaut
Ever had a problem like that before? Also, did you try to get another downloaded install file? Could be as simple as a corrupted/defective file.

There was an interesting post on the forum I sent you about Windows 7 errors on system that had been upgraded from previous versions of Windows. Was your Win 8 system upgraded from a Win 7 system?

COLGeek

Cybernaut
Looks almost like the message you would expect to see for an upgrade product (that is looking for a previous qualifying product). You might want to contact Nuance for help if you are indeed trying to use a "full" version.

jaytechgaming

Honorable
Feb 3, 2013

Ok, I'll try that, thanks.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mikeyneedzhelp Apps General Discussion 1
W Apps General Discussion 1
C Apps General Discussion 1
B Apps General Discussion 0
BroccTree Apps General Discussion 9
B Apps General Discussion 1
D Apps General Discussion 6