Cannot Recieve Email

Oct 20, 2018
The new Gmail will not receve emails from one important supplier. It is as if their email never arrives. It does not go to Trash or Groups. They are listed as a contact.

This happened once before with another supplier in the old gmail. My work around at the time was to create a new Gmail address for them.. The new Gmail makes me sign in twice if I need to switch back and forth between addresses so Id rather not add another new address,

I turned Conversations off because it was grouping new emails to very old ones.

I run Win 10 Home on a new Win 10 pc that accepted the new Win 10 and Chrome updates without problems.

I use AdGuard and MS Office 2013. I have One Drive turned off.

How can I correct this? Thank you, Siota

Solution
Then you or the supplier have made a mistake. This is not a gmail issue, it is a human error issue. Double check the proper address with you and the other party.
Oct 20, 2018
Using Gmail via browser. Not using any rules. Early this am I found some messages that Gmail may not like email address with a . (dot) in them. My supplier does have a dot in his email.

Oct 20, 2018
I have checked the email addresses on both ends to make sure there are no typos. Up until Sept. of this year I was able to get emails from this supplier. At that time he changed his email address and it has been a challenge since then.