Please do try these troubleshooting steps that may help in resolving the issue.
- Do a hard reset, remove the battery and AC adapter then press and hold the power button for 20 seconds and see if it would get pass the auto restore screen
- If these doesn't work try loading it into Safe Mode, while the laptop is on the Acer splash screen repeatedly tap on F8 as fast as you can until it loads Advanced Boot Options.
- Select Safe Mode and press Enter.
- If it will not load into Safe Mode the last resort would be doing a Factory Reset with your laptop.
- Here's a thread that contains tutorial on how to do a Factory Reset. http/www.tomshardware.com/forum/242195-44-restore-acer-laptop-factory-settings