Cant connect my Audio Interface to my 5.1 speakers

sahin.erengil92

Prominent
Feb 4, 2018
Hey guys, i hope some of u can help me with my problem:

My friends got me an Audio Interface for my birthday ( M-Audio M-Track 2x2) to record my electric guitar.

Problem is: i have an windows desktop pc with an 5.1 Speaker system ( Teufel Concept 450 Digital). I tried everything but i have no idea how i can get this to work. The 5.1 Speaker came with an digital reciever in wich i plug the chinch kabel that comes from the subwoofer.

So my current setup is:

Speaker goes into Subwoofer -> Subwoofer goes via 2 chinch kabels in the Digital reciever -> the reciever goes via optical audio kabel in my Mainboard

I want to be able to play/record my guitar AND get the sound live over my PC speakers.

Any of u got an idea how i can connect the audio interface so i can use it ? or do i have to buy me a set of new speakers ?

Thanks in advance :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Audio 1
ssrn510 Audio 1
J Audio 4
H Audio 2
Chinu8763 Audio 6
roscaion Audio 1
PJGuy Audio 2
D Audio 4
M Audio 2
Q Audio 6
O Audio 1
J Audio 2
E Audio 1
C Audio 1
S Audio 4
K Audio 1
J Audio 1
Z Audio 3
D Audio 4
A Audio 11
Similar threads
Question Connecting projector to vizio 5.1 sound bar home theater
Question My G633 logtech headset won't work in pc mode (connected by usb)
Question FD3800x connection to Samsung nu6100?
Question How do i connect my logitech z623 speaker to my uhd tv?
Question Getting no audio from headphone after connecting Asus Xonar DX sound card??
Question Connecting wirelessly the projector's audio to the amplifier.
Question No audio coming from speakers connected to projector from specific files
Question Connecting soundbar and audio receiver with surround sound to tv
Question I made some impulse purchases and think i screwed up... . How to connect 5.1 capable soundbar to receiver?
Question my led tv has no digital audio out, and i want to connect it to hd audio rush 5.1 for better surround sound of my logitech z506 speaker. please help!
Is it bad if only connect one RCA input for an L/R input subwoofer ?
Solved! Audio from HDMI devices connected to TV to amplifier via TosLink Issue?
Epson projector connected to Sony Blu Ray 4k player via HDMI and HDMI audio out to Sky Devialet Soundbox but no sound
Solved! Bluetooth Hands-Free Audio Interface to connect to Mixer/Microphone - Does it exist?
Help! How to connect Audio interface to 2 old speakers?
I need to connect my audio interface to speakers with a 3.5mm jack
Should i connect my guitar directly to an audio interface or through an amp first?
Need help connecting studio monitors + subwoofer > audio interface
Static Noise From My Speakers When Connected Trough Subwoofer
HELP!! How to connect "Headphone AMP" when you already have "Audio Interface"?

ASK THE COMMUNITY