Cant connect my Audio Interface to my 5.1 speakers

sahin.erengil92

Prominent
Feb 4, 2018
Hey guys, i hope some of u can help me with my problem:

My friends got me an Audio Interface for my birthday ( M-Audio M-Track 2x2) to record my electric guitar.

Problem is: i have an windows desktop pc with an 5.1 Speaker system ( Teufel Concept 450 Digital). I tried everything but i have no idea how i can get this to work. The 5.1 Speaker came with an digital reciever in wich i plug the chinch kabel that comes from the subwoofer.

So my current setup is:

Speaker goes into Subwoofer -> Subwoofer goes via 2 chinch kabels in the Digital reciever -> the reciever goes via optical audio kabel in my Mainboard

I want to be able to play/record my guitar AND get the sound live over my PC speakers.

Any of u got an idea how i can connect the audio interface so i can use it ? or do i have to buy me a set of new speakers ?

Thanks in advance :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Audio 0
dopeeh Audio 1
J Audio 8
Est2000Eli Audio 1
B Audio 1
A Audio 4
U Audio 2
zabik00 Audio 3
TinyGaatZuipen Audio 3
tomelks Audio 3
O Audio 2
T Audio 3
opriem Audio 1
C Audio 1
S Audio 4
K Audio 1
J Audio 1
Z Audio 3
D Audio 4
A Audio 11
Similar threads
Question Xbox & Computer both connected to same monitor... How can I get my standalone speakers to play audio through both devices?
Question How do I connect active speakers to an active speaker with no RCA output?
Question how can I connect a SYBA USA VGA to HDMI converter Audio connector to an external amp/speaker
Question HELP! Connecting old JVC Speakers to audio interface (Focusrite Scarlett)
Question Bluetooth audio connected but sound keeps cutting off.
Solved! Hooking up an active subwoofer to A/V receiver
Question HELP connect mixer to camcorder
Question How to connect old audio setup to new pc
Question How to connect 2 audio inputs to 1 headphone
Question How to connect old stereo to android phone (YAMAHA TSX-130)
Solved! What connection, category of cable is preferable, and efficient from my DAC to AV Receiver?
Question I have a Yamaha r-s500 reciever but no way to connect it to my tv which only has hdmi
Question how do i connect mixer to audio interface and head amp for recording ?
Solved! Bluetooth Hands-Free Audio Interface to connect to Mixer/Microphone - Does it exist?
Help! How to connect Audio interface to 2 old speakers?
I need to connect my audio interface to speakers with a 3.5mm jack
Should i connect my guitar directly to an audio interface or through an amp first?
Need help connecting studio monitors + subwoofer > audio interface
Static Noise From My Speakers When Connected Trough Subwoofer
HELP!! How to connect "Headphone AMP" when you already have "Audio Interface"?

ASK THE COMMUNITY