Can't connect to network

Jun 28, 2018
So I have the msi gt73evr 7rf.
I can't connect to wifi, I have done a lot of research, and using my phone downloaded a lot and updated a lot.
Killer network drivers
Killer network software
Cmd prompt iconfig resets
I updated my bios
Did a fresh reinstall of device and drivers for wifi.
Tried many of the forget network and manage network tricks.

I am out of ideas and can't find any new info online so I am here for help. When I attempt to connect regardless of what I have done it says can't connect to network.

Please help.

Jun 27, 2018
Well, you could just run Ethernet. I had a problem like this with my wifi adapter, but I can't remember how I ultimately fixed it. I'm guessing you have built-in WiFi? there's another way to connect to the router, you have to input the code on the bottom of the router and do it through Network and sharing center, but as I said, I can't remember how I did it lol. You could also look at your device manager to see if there is any conflicting/disabled drivers. goto network adapters and uninstall your wifi adapter (or built-in) drivers, and then press scan for hardware changes to reinstall the driver.

Jun 27, 2018
Well, you could just run Ethernet. I had a problem like this with my wifi adapter, but I can't remember how I ultimately fixed it. I'm guessing you have built-in WiFi? there's another way to connect to the router, you have to input the code on the bottom of the router and do it through Network and sharing center, but as I said, I can't remember how I did it lol. You could also look at your device manager to see if there is any conflicting/disabled drivers. goto network adapters and uninstall your wifi adapter (or built-in) drivers, and then press scan for hardware changes to reinstall the driver.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E Laptop Tech Support 2
M Laptop Tech Support 6
AverageWhiteGirl Laptop Tech Support 1
L Laptop Tech Support 1
T Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 2
F Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1
L Laptop Tech Support 1