cant find content filtering setting

Feb 10, 2018
the content filtering level setting does not appear in my google play store setting so how do i find it to change the content filtering level??

Solution
You will only see it if you are logged in and using it. Which normally happens automatically. Try restarting the device and then try it again. Should it still not work, then you may have to contact google.
1. Go into the "Play Store" app.
2. Open the "Menu" on the left.
3. Tap "Settings".
4. Now look for the "User Controls" section and then find and tap "Content Filtering".
5. Change it to the setting you wish and then tap "OK".

Now if that device has been restricted by say parental controls, we can't help with that. You would have to talk to who ever it was that set up the blocking on the device.

Feb 10, 2018

I do not see the content filtering setting when i open my settings under the user control section

Jun 21, 2018

I am facing the same problem :/

Jul 3, 2018

I do see it. And put it in for my daughter. But wanted to download something which I found okay. So I turned it off but I still get the message.

G

If you previously had a pin active for the parental controls in the Play Store settings and have removed it by deleting the data under the Phone's app settings (not the Play Store app), then you need to set a pin again in the Play Store settings. After that, you can either leave the pin active with full access, or set the level you want to filter again, or deactivate the pin.

A forgotten pin can be reset / deleted by going to your phone settings...
apps
Google Play Store
Storage
delete data

But like I said... you then have to set a pin again in the Play Store settings under parental controls to complete the reset. After that, you can do whatever you want with the parental controls

Jan 27, 2019

Me either.

Feb 6, 2019