can't get into laptop because of double keyboard strokes...can't type password

captnkiddy

Prominent
Jul 17, 2017
My keyboard is typing several keystrokes when I type one letter or number. Solutions seem to require getting into laptop to search. Because of this issue I cannot get into laptop because I can't type the password.

Solution
What OS are you using? If you are using Windows, in the bottom left hand corner of the password screen should be an icon, that if you hover your cursor over, should say "ease of access". Click on the icon, and one of the choices it shows should be the ability to bring up an on screen keyboard. You can then use that and your touchpad and buttons to enter your password.
What OS are you using? If you are using Windows, in the bottom left hand corner of the password screen should be an icon, that if you hover your cursor over, should say "ease of access". Click on the icon, and one of the choices it shows should be the ability to bring up an on screen keyboard. You can then use that and your touchpad and buttons to enter your password.

Solution
Sep 2, 2018

Sep 2, 2018
So I am not able to put my password in because the key is double typing. So I went to the icon in left hand corner that says ease of access. After I typed it in I don't know what to click next because it doesn't have an enter button. What key do I hit last?