Cant open windows defender and malwarebytes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 17, 2018
I cant open windows defender its says that windows cant find specific path and you dont have any apropriate permission. I installed malwarebytes and i cant open it due to the same error i think its a malware
Its only blocking antivirus but not other softwares in my computer

Solution
Go to c:\windows\system32 and right click on the file cmd.exe. Choose RunAs Administrator and when the Command form opens up, at the prompt, type
net user Administrator
then hit Enter. Close the form and restart the computer.

Ignore your login icon and instead, click on Administrator one from the bottom left of your screen. Once you're in that account, you should have all the permissions you need. If an icon fils to open the file, go straight to the file location of that file. Windows Defender settings are in the Settings menu just above the Windows start icon. Run Malwarebytes first and let it remove anything it finds.
Go to c:\windows\system32 and right click on the file cmd.exe. Choose RunAs Administrator and when the Command form opens up, at the prompt, type
net user Administrator
then hit Enter. Close the form and restart the computer.

Ignore your login icon and instead, click on Administrator one from the bottom left of your screen. Once you're in that account, you should have all the permissions you need. If an icon fils to open the file, go straight to the file location of that file. Windows Defender settings are in the Settings menu just above the Windows start icon. Run Malwarebytes first and let it remove anything it finds.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.