Can't pick the right device when downloading apps on s5

Jan 25, 2015
So I bought a samsung galaxy s5 off eBay. I placed the sim card and microSD card from my old phone into my S5. Whenever I try to download apps, the only option I get when picking which device I want to download the app on, is my old phone. I can't choose to download it on my S5, which is kind of weird.

Also maybe it's related, but my mobile internet that I have on my sim card doesn't work on my s5, even though it did on my old phone.

Solution
You should connect your new device "s5" to your google acc. Open google play from your browser and try it there.

"Also maybe it's related, but my mobile internet that I have on my sim card doesn't work on my s5, even though it did on my old phone. " You should rework your APN. Get information about your APN (your mobile operator should give it to u)

GeRgY

Admirable
You should connect your new device "s5" to your google acc. Open google play from your browser and try it there.

"Also maybe it's related, but my mobile internet that I have on my sim card doesn't work on my s5, even though it did on my old phone. " You should rework your APN. Get information about your APN (your mobile operator should give it to u)

Solution