Can't remove/delete Series Refordings form DVR?

shafe88

Distinguished
Jul 6, 2010
I have a RNG200N DVR form Xifinity that have faulty series Recordings I can't remove. They where fine till I experienced Ref Code: s00a0(caused by faulty coaxial cable) and now they display “To be announced”, and a five digit number. I go to menu\DVR\Scheduled Recordings to erase them but their is no option to remove/delete them. When I go to the scheduled recording, I only get 4 options, "Go back to the previous menu", "watch this channel or program", Set this channel as a favorite" and "Set or remove a lock". I just set a recording for tomorrow it it's normal, just the recordings that where set during/before the ref code are messed up.

Solution
Never mind, already got the problem fixed, went into "Series Priority" and removed all of my series recordings, that got rid of all the "To Be Announced" programs with the 5 digit number. Just gotta redo my series recordings.

shafe88

Distinguished
Jul 6, 2010
Never mind, already got the problem fixed, went into "Series Priority" and removed all of my series recordings, that got rid of all the "To Be Announced" programs with the 5 digit number. Just gotta redo my series recordings.

Solution